Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scratched

I became very surprised recently. One could say I was even startled. This cat just BOOFed on my command when I clicked the special DO IT box. It felt feely, like a lot of feelings were being felt I believe. Smart was one of the things I felt like. It was good fun.Scratch is an interesting experience, but it is much like the other programming thing we did with the zombies or whatever. It's old news, see? But that's all cool, it was fun drawing my own sprite; I called him Godemon the Reaper. I felt really smart after that, because I made him POP when the space bar got hit, and also he multiplied and got closer to the screen in a flash of unholy magic. For real, I told him to do it by clicking a box and he did it. Good Godemon. This style of learning is alright with me, because I can draw and listen to music while accomplishing relatively simple tasks. Thank you for stimulating my brain in this way, in that it's enough to be interesting but not enough to be challenging. It is a good way to start off the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment