Thursday, June 5, 2014

Scratch Characters: a spiritual cleansing

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/22978422/

This is my thing. Here. Here ya go. Happy? I'm happy. It's art. The complex story between these two increasingly complex characters, who are indeed derived from real people, is a deeply personal one. The entirety of my soul went into this activity. Nay, twas more than an activity. It was creation. To program your own world... I once again felt I was God and all others in this world were simply pictures for me to paint, or mirrors for me to reflect myself onto. I was piecing together minds, as I always have, but in a more tangible way. In a visible way. When I hit the share button, a rare strain of blood flowed into my emotions and sparked something truly miraculous between the sides of my skull. I had put my own Godliness into a visual form for any and all to see. It's exhilarating, the idea of getting more and more and more and more attention. This is what the story of Chava and his other encompasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment