Sunday, June 8, 2014

Triple-threat Scratch-teractions

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/23379842/

Puzzles 3 4 and 5 were my quest. I solved them all with if/then blocks and sensing blocks. If touching blue, sing the note. If touching red, sing the other note. If touching the other dude, say the thing. You get me. You totes get me. It was surprisingly easy after viewing those precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious precious videos. I like her voice. It is smooth like a baby's skin. The notes part gave me inspiration, because I want my game to music related because I like music because I have ears. Two, actually. Hey, holy handbarrow, Batman, you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment